Book of Mormon: Language
- There are only two churches: the church of the Lamb of God, and the church of the
devil. You either belong to the good church or the bad church ("the mother of abominations,
the whore of all the earth, whose founder is the devil). 14:10
- "The whore of all the earth sat upon many waters." 14:11
- The angel showed Nephi the Mormon church (the church of the Lamb of God). There weren't many Mormons, though, because of that
fucking whore that sat on many waters (the Catholic Church). 14:12
- "The wrath of God is upon the mother of harlots." 14:16
- "The wrath of God is poured out upon the mother of harlots, which
is the great and abominable church ... whose founder is the devil."
- The white-robed guy will write things that are just and true just like everything else that is written in
"the book that proceeded out of the mouth of the Jew." ("The book that prceeded out of the mouth of the Jew"
is BoM-speak for the Bible.) 14:23
- God will force people to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood. 21:26
- The members of "the great and abominable church" (the whore of all the earth) will kill each other and
get drunk on their own blood. 22:13
- All those that fight again Zion (Mormonism), like "that great whore, that great and abominable church"
will be destroyed. 22:14
- God will force people to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood. 6:18
- Filthy people will be tormented forever in a lake of fire. 9:16
- Wo unto the uncircumcised of heart 9:33
- Those who fight against Zion (Mormonism) will die, for they are the whore of all the earth.
- God will "smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion" and "will discover their secret parts."
- "Instead of sweet smell there shall be stink." 13:24
- "The Lord [will] shave with a razor ... the head and hair of the feet," where "hair" and
"feet" are biblical euphemisms for pubic hair and male sexual organs, respectively. 17:20
- "That great and abominable church, the whore of all the earth." 28:18
- "Thou art the devil."
For asking for a sign from God signaling his intention of sending Christ 500+ years in the future,
Jacob calls him "the devil." 7:14
- Moroni calls Ammoron a "child of hell." 54:11
- Nephi calls people "fools", "uncircumcised of heart", "blind", and "stiffnecked" -- just like the
self-righteous Stephen did in Acts. Acts 7:51 9:21
- "O ye wicked and ye perverse generation ..." 13:29
- "Like a dog to his vomit ..." 7:8
- "O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites" 8:38