Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
First Printing Sold Out!
More on the way.
Pre-order a copy here.
1 Corinthians: Women
- Paul would prefer that no one marry. But he says "to avoid fornication, let every man have his
own wife." 7:1-2
- "Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife." 7:27
- Paul says "the head of the woman is the man," meaning that the women are to be subordinate to men. 11:3
- If a woman refuses to cover her head in church, then her her head must be shaved. 11:5-6
- "A man ... is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man." 11:7
- "For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man." 11:8
- "Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." 11:9
- Every women should have power on her head because of the angels. 11:10
- "Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?" 11:13
- Women are commanded by Paul to be silent in church and to be obedient to men. He further says that "if they
will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in
SAB Bookstore: Women